Grain Free Brownie (make a double batch)
Grain Free Graham Crackers (minus baking powder)
Honey-Sweetened Marshmallows (I used the Alton Brown piping trick with a gallon size plastic baggie with about an inch of an end cut off. I dusted mine with coconut flour.)
Make Marshmallows and Graham Crackers the day before. Marshmallows need 4-12 hours to “dry out” and graham crackers need to cool.
How to Assemble
1. Butter a 9×13 casserole dish and preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Pour in a doubled recipe of the brownie batter. Spread out evenly.
3. Bake for 10-12* minutes at 325 degrees F.
4. Pull out of oven and sprinkle cut marshmallows and broken up graham crackers on top of brownie mix. Brownie mix will be undercooked and gooey at this point.
5. Stick back in the oven and bake for 10-15* more minutes.
6. Pull out and let cool. Cut and serve!
*In my experience brownie baking time is subjective to personal taste. For a more gooey brownie bake for less time. Also this particular brownie mix continues to bake after it has been removed from the oven and cools. So, pulling it out when it is still a little gooey is generally what I do to prevent over baking.